Updated: Mar 11, 2021
Manipal has been home to several luminaries who were able to make a name for themselves. From business to entertainment to hospitality, the university has produced big names in every field. Let's take a quick look at some of them.
1. Satya Nadella (CEO of Microsoft and a student of MIT)
2. Rajeev Suri (ex-CEO of Nokia and a student of MIT)
3. Vikas Khanna (Michelin starred chef and a student of WGSHA)
4. Sameer Hashmi (Business Correspondent at BBC News and a student of MIC)
5. Arun Shenoy (Grammy award nominated musician and a student of MIT)
Other than these names, there have been several other great names who were educated in the beautiful town. They are proof that Manipal is a place fertile for nurturing dreams and honing bright individuals into extraordinary professionals.